*Advanced Programs are designed for graduates of Kenzai Body 1 and only available to Alumni and Members
This entry in our 4-week Blast series focuses on all the muscle groups that make you look good in a t-shirt or tank-top. This includes:
- The shoulders (deltoids and traps) to fill out your shoulder seam.
- The sides of your back (lats) to create a pleasing taper from shoulder to hips.
- The chest to create dimensionality and lift along the front of the shirt.
- The triceps to create contours and contrast when the arm is relaxed or extended.
- The biceps to show off your fitess when the arm is flexed or bent.
You can complete this program with resistance bands alone, but we'll be drawing many exercises from our library of dumbbell movements. A pair of light and medium dumbbells is highly recommended! Of course we'll also be working your legs and core so that you maintain a harmonious physique, while reducing body fat so that your newly toned upper body can shine.
A t-shirt is a much more forgiving garment than a swimsuit, so this Blast program is less about deep fat cuts and more about building structure and depth in the upper body and arms. The upper body is one of the most fun areas to train, and over the course of 4 weeks you'll see impressive results.
Trainees sometimes assume that upper-body-focus equals a male-oriented program. Don't buy into that mindset! Female trainees will also get great results from T-shirt Ready, achieving better posture, a lifted bust, and a slimmer-appearing waist.
Good-looking shoulders and arms aren't large, they're toned. This program will show you how to get shape and definition that turns heads, male or female.
As the sun heats up and the jackets come off, make sure fit, toned, and T-shirt ready!
What Kenzai Trainees are saying about Kenzai T-Shirt Ready
- Angela, Japan
- Thibault, Singapore
- Rahul, Singapore
- Catherine, United States
- Kevin, Singapore
- Dermot, France
- Vivek, India
Want to chat?
Schedule a time to speak to a Kenzai Team Member about your training goals by either:
- clicking "LET'S CONNECT" below (where you can directly schedule a call with a Kenzai Trainer)
- e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenzai is run by real trainers and nutritionists, not computer algorithms. A Kenzai team member can help you align your training goals and figure out if Kenzai is the right program for you.